Sorcery Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (noun) the use of magic, especially black magic.
Sorcery (सॉर्सरी) meaning in Hindi
Sorcery word usage in recent news (Sorcery in a sentence)
- HBO has a lot of faith in its sword and sorcery epic, “Game of Thrones”.
- How this sorcery works, I have no idea, and a lifetime of watching the plays has brought me no closer to an answer.
- A man was beheaded in Najran on criminal charges of “practicing witchcraft and sorcery” and for owning “written talismans.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Sorcery
- sorcery:divide it into 2 parts : sor (sour)+ cery (cherry). And now we can say that the CHERRY is usally sweet bt by MAGIC it has become SOUR. -by deepakranamech
How to Pronounce Sorcery
Country afraid of UPA’s ‘Sorcery’ : Modi
Palatable Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Palatable [pal-uh-tuh-buh l]
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the palate or taste; savory: “palatable food”
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the mind or feelings: “a palatable solution to the problem”
Palatable (पैलटबल) meaning in Hindi
Palatable word usage in recent news (Palatable in a sentence)
- The ground water is beyond palatable condition at many places.
- Junk food, in this study, is defined as highly palatable, energy-dense and nutrient-poor.
- The Republicans are making Obamacare more palatable to small businesses.
- Time-efficient and tailored-made, each pizza and salad rings up at a palatable price.
- We should have had a fair plan, palatable to all, something that we could have taken pride in.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word palatable
- PAL+AT+TABLE – u nd ur PALs At Table……obviously food is gonna very tasty… -byasheq
How to pronounce palatable
Watch a rat Cooks palatable Ratatouille dish from movie Ratatouille
‘A shot in the arm’ Idiom + 1 Idiom to your wordlist (by Vocab Meme)
A Shot In The Arm (Idiom)
The phrase “a shot in the arm” means “a stimulus”; originally this meant a stimulus from the injection of narcotic or medicinal drugs
- (Lit.) an injection of medicine. The doctor administered the antidote to the poison by a shot in the arm.
- (Fig.) a boost or act of encouragement. The pep talk was a real shot in the arm for all the guys. The good test grade was a shot in the arm for Gary.
- (Fig.) a drink of liquor. I could use a little shot in the arm. How about a little shot in the arm, bartender?
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
‘Shot in the arm’ recent usage in news (Shot in the arm in a sentence)
Popeye gets a shot in the arm as he eats spinach
- (adjective) wary; suspicious (usually followed by of ): I’m leery of his financial advice.
Leery (लिरी / लीरी) meaning in Hindi
Leery word usage in recent news (Leery in a sentence)
- Low-fat and air fryers make it so even those who remain leery of fat consumption can enjoy crispy, golden fried foods of any kind.
- Corruption, sclerotic approval processes and an uncertain policy environment because of measures such as retrospective taxation have made investors leery of putting in the money required to develop that base.
- It makes taxpayers leery that some of those executive directors are more interested in building empires than in solving problems.
- He was a bit leery of the investment required to start selling food.
- Welch said her gut tells her the recession caused a lot of teachers to be laid off and make students leery of a teaching profession
- He is leery about everything he eats out of his home.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of leery
- leery >when u are travelling in train and someone asks u to eat something then they say “leh ri” then u get suspicious at his offering.. - by avinav
How to pronounce leery
Funny cat: Orange Tabby gets leery of fart noises
Brisk Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (adjective) quick and active; lively: brisk trading; a brisk walk.
- (adjective) sharp and stimulating: brisk weather; brisk wind.
- (adjective) (of liquors) effervescing vigorously: brisk cider.
- (adjective)abrupt; curt: I was surprised by her rather brisk tone.
- (verb) quicken something.(often followed by up ); brisk up your pace
Brisk (ब्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- तेज,फुर्तीला,स्फूर्तिदायक,तेज़ होना
Brisk word usage in recent news (Brisk in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Brisk
- b(risk): to take a risk, you should be active and quick -by graduatestudent
How to pronounce brisk
Brisk Walking Can Be as Beneficial as Running: Study