Rakish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or displaying a dashing, jaunty, or slightly disreputable quality or appearance; “he had a rakish, debonair look”
- (adj) (especially of a boat or car) smart and fast-looking, with streamlined angles and curves; “a rakish Chevrolet”
Rakish (रेकिश / रैकिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- छिछोरपन लिया हुआ, लम्पट, बाँका
- early 18th century: from rake + -ish
Rakish in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The new Swift will also carry a more rakish design.
- The updated model is aimed to appeal to a larger audience, with a combination of muscular shoulders, chiseled waistline and a rakish face.
- For me, the best cameo came from the actor who played the rakish Ravi Shastri with such wicked panache.
- Even Dev Patel, looking rakish and unfinished, kept to the crisp traditional look.
- There was a beautiful woman and a rakish man, and they didn’t like each other.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of rakish
- rakish = rakhi (rak) + sawant (sh) is known for her rakish looks.
paramour Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a lover, especially the illicit partner of a married person.
Paramour (पैरमुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अवैध प्रेमी, प्रेमिका, उपपति
- Middle English: from Old French par amour ‘by love’; in English the phrase was written from an early date as one word and came to be treated as a noun.
Paramour in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman kidnapped baby to blackmail her paramour.
- A married youth and his paramour entered into a suicide pact and the bodies of the duo was found hanging on a roadside.
- A woman and her paramour were today arrested here in connection with the alleged murder of her husband, police said.
- Man kills paramour in autorickshaw.
- Paramour sets woman ablaze for refusing to have sex.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Paramour
- paramour = ‘paraya’ + ‘mard’ – illicit relationship
Guess the Paramour
indifferent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned; “Government cannot be indifferent to the long-term success of business”
- (adj) being neither good nor bad; mediocre; “both players played indifferent shots”
- (adj) not good; fairly bad; “has indifferent qualifications for the job”
indifferent (इन्डिफरन्ट / इन्डिफ्रन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपक्षपाती, असावधान, उदासीन, घटिया, तटस्थ, निरुत्सुक, निष्पक्ष ,मामूली ,विरक्त ,साधारण ,सामान्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘having no partiality for or against’): via Old French from Latin indifferent- ‘not making any difference’, from in- ‘not’ + different- ‘differing’
indifferent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Why have people become indifferent to crime?
- House obstructed yet again, NC accuses PM of being indifferent.
- Jason Coyle looks for good finish to ‘indifferent‘ season.
- SoftBank investors laud Masayoshi Son’s decision to continue as CEO, indifferent to Nikesh Arora’s exit.
- Representatives protested against the state government’s ‘indifference‘ and said administrative officers also adopted a “lenient approach”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indifferent
- indifferent — bhai ‘red’ and ‘green’ different colour hai ki nahi?? why are you so indifferent at traffic signals..
incognito Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
- (adj) with your identity concealed; “he travelled incognito”
- (adverb) without revealing one’s identity.
- (noun) an assumed or false identity; “she is locked in her incognito”
incognito (इन्काग्निटो / इन्कॉग्नीटो meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भेस बदले हुए व्यक्ति, अज्ञात, गुप्त, चुपके, छिपा, अज्ञात या गुप्त रूप से
- mid 17th century: from Italian, literally ‘unknown’, from Latin incognitus, from in- ‘not’ + cognitus (past participle of cognoscere ‘know’).
incognito in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is no doubt that it has not been conclusively proven that Gumnami Baba was indeed Netaji living incognito.
- RBI officials will now visit bank branches incognito to find out if they are delivering on customer service and grievance redressal.
- Incognito bank visits to check service: RBI
- Shailene Woodley goes incognito for secret India trip.
- Watching porn in incognito mode may not be entirely safe.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of incognito
- remember it through Chrome browser – ‘incognito mode’
ineffable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words; “the ineffable natural beauty of the Everglades”
- (adj) not to be uttered; “the ineffable name of God”
ineffable (इनेफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अकथनीय, अवर्णनीय, शब्दों से परे
- late Middle English: from Old French, or from Latin ineffabilis, from in- ‘not’ + effabilis (see effable).
ineffable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Based on a serial killer, Raman Raghav 2.0 elaborately constructs impressive tableaux in which ineffable brutality follows.
- Creation and its vast expanse is ineffable and beyond human understanding.
- The reason Indian studies should remain distinct has nothing to do with the ineffable Hindu-ness of the subcontinent.
- You ask him how he felt at the precise moment, he would say he felt something like a blur, or something ineffable to put into words.
- There’s that ineffable feeling. She’s beautiful, she’s fickle, she’s insecure, she’s all love. And she’s mine.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ineffable
- ineffable = in + ‘F***’ + able. I cannot speak F*** (ineffable word) in public.