Grin Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) smile broadly; “Guy grinned merrily at her”
- (noun) a broad smile; “a silly grin”
Grin (ग्रिन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुसकान, खीस, मुसकुराहट, खीस हंसी, मुसकुराना, खीस निकालना
- Old English grennian ‘bare the teeth in pain or anger’, of Germanic origin; probably related to groan.
Grin in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In the lead-up to the verdict, Schrems looked relaxed, flashing his trademark grin as he leaned against a row of seats inside the court room.
- A wide grin escaped Faf du Plessis’ mouth as he won the toss for a second game in a row and mindful of the dew, inserted India into bat.
- With a grin, he supplied the answer: “I say 113 years ago. I grew up with ‘the light’.
- Ram Babu is big, boisterous and welcomes everyone with a booming voice and every snap with a toothy grin.
- Ronaldinho has long been as renowned for his fun-loving lifestyle and toothy grin as his wonderful array of tricks and flicks on the football field.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grin
- ‘g’+’rin’ – gallo pei rin lagage.. grin karo
Grin Ki Wajah tumh ho Full Video Song Aashiqui 2
Perjury Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the offence of willfully telling an untruth or making a misrepresentation under oath
Perjury (पर्जरी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- झूठी गवाही, शपथभंग, शपथ पर मिथ्या साक्ष्य
- late Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French perjurie, from Latin perjurium ‘false oath’, from the verb perjurare
Perjury in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- The BCCI president told Raman that it is his request to Srinivasan that he withdraws the PIL regarding allegations of perjury against Anurag.
- Former New Zealand cricketer Chris Cairns’s perjury trial starts on Monday in London.
- The husband then filed a plea against the court’s interim maintenance order, saying that his wife has committed perjury.
- Woman convicted for perjury in rape case.
- A Delhi court while acquitting a man of rape charges, has ordered perjury proceedings against the woman.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Perjury
- per + jury = jury ke saamne “per” “per” karna (jhoot bolna)
Police Chief Guilty Of Perjury
Bullish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Bullish [boo l-ish]
- (adj) aggressively confident and self-assertive
- (adj) confident or optimistic about something
- (stock exchange) characterized by rising share prices
Bullish (बुलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1560s, from bull (n.1) + -ish; stock market sense is from 1882. Related: Bullishly ; bullishness.
Bullish in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- There is every reason to be bullish on Indian economy: Johan
- Realtors, auto dealers bullish on festive sales
- Bullish on housing stocks, but valuations bit stretched: Bhavin Shah
- Mercedes Japan bullish on diesel prospects
- ‘India in a sweet spot, bullish on Indian markets’
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bullish
- remember bull is fast… bullish matlab ‘tejiii'(Hindi)
What Does a Bull and Bear Mean in the Stock Market
Miniature Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) very small of its kind
- (noun) painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- (noun) a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
Miniature (मिनीअचर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi dictionary)
- लघु, छोटा, छोटे आकार का, अति सूक्ष्म, सूक्ष्म आकार का चित्र
- late 16th century: from Italian miniatura, via medieval Latin from Latin miniare ‘rubricate, illuminate’, from minium ‘red lead, vermilion’ (used to mark particular words in manuscripts).
Miniature in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- She has thoughtfully created miniature counterparts as small as 12″x12″ of the larger paintings, with the intricacies only getting finer.
- A cricket fan in England has hand-built a miniature stadium in memory of late Australian Phillip Hughes.
- Railways enthusiasts can view miniature train models at the Bengaluru city railway station soon.
- Generally, the mosquito’s breeding spots are found in mini-fountains, feng shui plants and miniature artificial ponds.
- He saw the miniature models of the houses to be constructed in Warangal town.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of miniature
- miniature mein chuppa hai “mini”
Miniature French fries. mini food
Tiff Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a petty quarrel, especially one between friends or lovers.
Tiff (टिफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- early 18th century (denoting a slight outburst of temper): probably of dialect origin.
Tiff in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Thane cop’s tiff with IAS ‘friend’ turns ugly.
- Tiff turns ugly as labourers thrash flat residents.
- Man hacks brother to death over land tiff, sets body ablaze.
- Oooppsss! Did Kapil Sharma have a tiff with Salman Khan.
- Customs Official Hangs Self After Tiff With Wife.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tiff
John Abraham’s Clarification On His TIFF With Akshay Kumar | Bollywood Gossip