Abstruse Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) hard to understand; recondite; esoteric
Abstruse (अब्स्ट्रूस / ऐब्स्ट्रूस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गूढ़, दुर्बोध, दुर्गम, गहन, जटिल
- late 16th century: from Latin abstrusus ‘put away, hidden’, from abstrudere ‘conceal’, from ab- ‘from’ + trudere ‘to push’
Abstruse in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I also find that documents attached with the application are also abstruse and obscure and it is very difficult to make any sense out of them.
- The notion of marrying is one, which makes its bifurcation into the categories of ‘arranged’ and ‘love’ quite abstruse.
- People outside the circuit often feel art is both expensive and abstruse.
- The sequel, The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology (2012), is a little more abstruse.
- It might tell you that even the most abstruse mathematics has roots in simple, easily understood ideas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abstruse
- It contains “ab….use” ab is used in negative way, ‘ab’… ‘use’ nahi kar sakte, because it’s too much abstruse.
Abstruse – explanation (funny)
Ambiguous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Ambiguous [am-big-yoo-uh s]
- (adj) open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning;“ambiguous phrases”
- (adj) not clear or decided; “the election result was ambiguous”
Ambiguous (ऐम्बिग्यूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनेकार्थी, अस्पष्ट, संदिग्ध
- early 16th century (in the sense ‘indistinct, obscure’): from Latin ambiguus ‘doubtful’ (from ambigere ‘waver, go around’, from ambi- ‘both ways’ + agere ‘to drive’) + -ous.
Ambiguous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- On Tuesday HRD minister Smriti Irani gave a ambiguous reply in Lok Sabha to a question on allowing Ph.D and M.Phil.
- They also claim that some of the rules are ambiguous, leading to cause for concern.
- The regulation is ambiguous at many places and compliance requirements are not very clear.
- While the budget document has been clearly and comprehensively structured it remains ambiguous about any tangible plan of action.
- Likewise, the constitution is also ambiguous on federalism, land reform and other issues including gender rights.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ambiguous
- Ambiguous = “bi” means 2, guous ~ guess, I made 2 wild guess for ambiguous question.
Top 10 Movies with Ambiguous Endings
illegible Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
illegible [ih-lej-uh-buh l]
- (adj) not legible; impossible or hard to read or decipher because of poor handwriting,faded print, etc.
illegible (इलेजबल) meaning in Hindi
- जो पढ़ा न जा सके,अपठनीय,अस्पष्टाक्षर
illegible word usage in recent news (illegible in a sentence)
- Institute of Medicine said 7,000 people were killed every year due to medication mistakes largely caused by doctors’ illegible writing.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and ineligible and will not be accepted or if accepted will be disqualified.
- Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries.
- What if they write a note that is completely illegible to the average observer?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of illegible
- illegible = ‘leg’ +’bible’, if you try to write bible on leg, it will appear illegible -by admin
How to pronounce illegible
Illegible Google CAPTCHA Made Simpler By Audio?