- (verb) feel intense dislike or disgust for; “the staff at school loathed him”
Loathe (लोद) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नफरत करना, घृणा करना, नापसन्द करना, नफ़रत करना
- Old English lāthian, of Germanic origin; related to loath.
Loathe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Study shows most Kenyans loathe sex talk shows.
- Should we love or loathe John Wayne?
- Hate the piece, love it, loathe it, embrace it, but allow it to be seen, to be heard, to be read.
- Five reasons why I absolutely loathe the festival of Holi.
- Men, do you loathe the shopping trip with your better halves but tag along as you have to do so?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of loathe
- loathe = low +thought .. having low thought means hating someone
I loathe you like I love you
- (verb) regard with disgust and hatred.
Abhor (ऐब्हॉर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English: from Latin abhorrere, from ab- ‘away from’ + horrere ‘to shudder’
Abhor in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I abhor it when people cut lanes without any thought, especially those who cut across from the left lane to turn right.
- While it is clear that Israeli leaders sincerely abhor this attack, they bear responsibility for it.
- I abhor restaurants in hotels in India because the service tends to be pushy and the food overpriced.
- We abhor violence of all types, which runs completely counter to our work to end extreme poverty in the world.
- Students would abhor going to school.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abhor
- ab + “hor” , ab I hate horror movies
dellybelly – “I Abhor you like I love you” song