Raucous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) disturbing the public peace; unpleasantly loud and harsh; “outbursts of raucous laughter”
Raucous (रॉकस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, कर्कश, फटा, भारी, भारी आवाज
- mid 18th century: from Latin raucus ‘hoarse’ + -ous.
Raucous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Old Trafford gives Jose Mourinho raucous welcome.
- Around 10,000 Iceland fans were also in the Stade Velodrome and the two sets of fans produced a raucous atmosphere.
- Swami Satchidananda, who calmed the crowd at the raucous Woodstock Music Festival in 1968.
- The raucous protestors criticised the government over the ghastly acid attack and raised slogans.
- The Oracle Arena is considered to be one of the most raucous and have the loudest fans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raucous
Vociferous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
Vociferous [voh-sif-er-uh s]
- (adj) conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
Vociferous (वोसिफरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुखर,शोरगुल करने वाला,कोलाहलकारी,कोलाहलपूर्ण,चिल्लानेवाला
Vociferous in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vociferous
Most Vociferous appeal in cricket
Irate Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary Word to your Word list
Irate [ahy-reyt] (adjective)
- feeling or showing extreme anger
level of angriness: angry < furious < irate
Irate meaning in Hindi
Irate Word Usage in recent news:
Tom Brady goes irate on referees after no pass interference is called (GIF)
Irate Mnemonic Trick:
IRATE rhymes with “eye red”. When does your eye become red? When you are ANGRY.