inane [ih-neyn] (adjective)
- lacking sense or meaning; silly
inane meaning in Hindi
inane word usage from recent news
- There are too many quiz shows and imported detective series on television these days.
- Their plan to make an indoor swimming pool by flooding their basement was inane.
- PLATELL’S PEOPLE: Selfies – the inane photo stunts that demean us all
- The fools are at it again!: Conservatives’ inane new budget strategy
- Viral Video: Stuffy Actors Reading Inane Social Media Is a Promising Meme
Inane mnemonic trick to remember word
- Remember the word insane. Insane person doesnt have a mind to think and understand and hence he is void. – by chandrima
How to pronounce inane
Watch 100+ inane vine videos