- (adj) (especially of a man) charming, confident, and elegant.
Suave (स्वाव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Suave in a sentence
- Arjun Rampal’s character in Roy looks suave in a contemporary setup
- Henry Cavill looks suave in first look at Guy Ritchie’s The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
- Suave Matt Bomer eager to play challenging role of Monty Cliff
- Already we are miffed with your suave dress sense and take a jaundiced view of your good looks.
- Rod Taylor, the suave Australian actor whose brawny good looks made him a leading man for films
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Suave
- After suave)assume as shave) everyone becomes elegant,charming and confident – das
How to Pronounce suave
Hrithik Roshan poses for media, looking dapper and suave at a recent launch