Magnanimous [mag-nan–uh-muh s]
- (adj) generous or forgiving, especially towards a rival or less powerful person.
Magnanimous (मैग्नैनमस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Magnanimous in a sentence
- Indians had discovered the Pythagoras theorem but in a typically magnanimous gesture credited it to the Greeks.
- He offered a magnanimous response. “I know there were other players that probably needed votes,” he said.
- Director Imtiaz Ali himself has a strong sense of music and with AR Rahman in the team, things were expected to be magnanimous.
- Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) secretary Sanjay Patel revealed a couple of instances which showed Dhoni’s magnanimous nature.
- Aamir Khan’s PK is surely blazing at the box office. After a magnanimous first week of over Rs 180 crore
- ‘Jai Ho’: Magnanimous Salman Khan does it again!
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Magnanimous
- magnani+ous magnificentâ€”a person is called magnificent(outstanding, superb) if he is kind, generous
Pronunciation of Magnanimous
Magnanimous superstar Salman Khan