(adj) unable to be explained or accounted for.
inexplicable (इनेक्स्प्लकबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अबोध्य, अकथनीय, वर्णन से बाहर, व्याख्या न करने योग्य
- late Middle English: from French, or from Latin inexplicabilis ‘that cannot be unfolded’, from in- ‘not’ + explicabilis
inexplicable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is an inexplicable delay in formation of new PDP-BJP govt.
- But for expected electoral gains it is inexplicable why a government would run a free scheme on borrowed money.
- The Zika virus has been associated with inexplicable spike in Brazil, of babies being born with unusually-small heads.
- Why ISIS target school children and students is inexplicable.
- “There is an inexplicable delay in government formation,” wrote former chief minister Omar Abdullah on his Facebook page.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of inexplicable
- inexplicable = unexplainable