- (adj) peaceful in character or intent
- (adj) relating to the Pacific Ocean
- (noun) short for Pacific Ocean
Pacific (पसिफिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रशांत महासागरीय,प्रशांत,प्रशान्त,शांतिकर,शान्त,स्थिर,शांतिप्रिय,ठहरा हुआ,मेल करने वाला,शांत,स्थिर,शांतिप्रद
Pacific in a sentence
- the pacific temper seeks to settle disputes on grounds of justice rather than by force
- Pacific actions promote and create peace
- the result of this pacific policy was that no troops were called up
- Japanese never forget the pacific war, its historical tragedy & lesson, lost of 3-3.5 million Japanese, no more war
- Should we expect Hamas to be more pacific if it loses?
- But on the whole, the 21st century has been remarkably pacific.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Pacific
- pacify island pei peaceful log rehte hai
Mother Teresa Nobel Peace (pacific) Prize 1979
Mother Teresa Nobel Prize 1979