Profound Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense; “profound feelings of disquiet”
- (adj) (of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight; “a profound philosopher”
- (adj) (of a disease or disability) very severe; “a case of profound liver failure”
- (adj) (of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought; “expressing profound truths in simple language”
- (noun) the deepest part of something, especially the ocean; “nor billowy surge disturbs the vast profound”
Profound meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गहरा, गम्भीर, गहन, अत्यंत, महासागर
- Middle English: from Old French profund, from Latin profundus ‘deep’, from Latin pro ‘before’ + fundus ‘bottom’. The word was used earliest in the sense ‘showing deep insight’.
Profound in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shobhaa De frivolous statement only reflects her profound ignorance of how athletes perform or what motivates them towards excellence.
- The students were in a state of complete shock and profound grief.
- This will have a profound impact on food security and bring us closer to our national goal of doubling farmer incomes by 2020.
- Little and profound emotions have been woven in and the film is sure to give you a lump in the throat.
- India’s energy sector is seeing profound transformations since the past two years.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of profound
- profound = prof. found a deep (profound) secret
Inexplicable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(adj) unable to be explained or accounted for.
inexplicable (इनेक्स्प्लकबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अबोध्य, अकथनीय, वर्णन से बाहर, व्याख्या न करने योग्य
- late Middle English: from French, or from Latin inexplicabilis ‘that cannot be unfolded’, from in- ‘not’ + explicabilis
inexplicable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is an inexplicable delay in formation of new PDP-BJP govt.
- But for expected electoral gains it is inexplicable why a government would run a free scheme on borrowed money.
- The Zika virus has been associated with inexplicable spike in Brazil, of babies being born with unusually-small heads.
- Why ISIS target school children and students is inexplicable.
- “There is an inexplicable delay in government formation,” wrote former chief minister Omar Abdullah on his Facebook page.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of inexplicable
- inexplicable = unexplainable
Ambiguous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Ambiguous [am-big-yoo-uh s]
- (adj) open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning;“ambiguous phrases”
- (adj) not clear or decided; “the election result was ambiguous”
Ambiguous (ऐम्बिग्यूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अनेकार्थी, अस्पष्ट, संदिग्ध
- early 16th century (in the sense ‘indistinct, obscure’): from Latin ambiguus ‘doubtful’ (from ambigere ‘waver, go around’, from ambi- ‘both ways’ + agere ‘to drive’) + -ous.
Ambiguous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- On Tuesday HRD minister Smriti Irani gave a ambiguous reply in Lok Sabha to a question on allowing Ph.D and M.Phil.
- They also claim that some of the rules are ambiguous, leading to cause for concern.
- The regulation is ambiguous at many places and compliance requirements are not very clear.
- While the budget document has been clearly and comprehensively structured it remains ambiguous about any tangible plan of action.
- Likewise, the constitution is also ambiguous on federalism, land reform and other issues including gender rights.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ambiguous
- Ambiguous = “bi” means 2, guous ~ guess, I made 2 wild guess for ambiguous question.
Top 10 Movies with Ambiguous Endings
Recondite Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
Recondite /ˈrekənˌdīt/ (adjective)
- incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge
- little known; recondite information
Recondite Word Usage:
- Some recondite formulae in mathematics.
- The world of voice actors remains recondite to the general public.