Ludicrous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hndi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; “it’s ludicrous that I have been fined”
Ludicrous (लूडक्रस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ऊटपटांग, बेढंगा, बेतुका,हास्यास्पद
- early 17th century (in the sense ‘sportive, intended as a jest’): from Latin ludicrus (probably from ludicrum ‘stage play’) + -ous.
Ludicrous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The 6 most ludicrous claims the Trump campaign has made.
- It was just a ludicrous question.
- It’s simply ludicrous to reward multiple people for the same category.
- Calling two-plus percent growth rates in industry, which is what the Modi period has witnessed, an “achievement”, is obviously ludicrous.
- But the idea of forcing a sex change on the ultra-masculine James Bond for the sake of equal opportunity is beyond ludicrous.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ludicrous
imbecile English Hindi Dictionary
imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suh l or, esp. British, -seel]
- (noun) a stupid person
- (adj) stupid; idiotic. “try not to make imbecile remarks”
imbecile (इम्बसल / इम्बिसिल / इम्बसाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
imbecile sentences from newspaper
- I don’t care how happy you are, you imbecile,
- Mainstream Indian cinema has seldom missed an opportunity to portray the Goan Catholic as an adorable drunk imbecile
- Mark Grimshaw, chief executive of the Rural Payments Agency is either an imbecile or a charlatan.
- He was diagnosed as an imbecile and put in an asylum.
- I don’t want to seem like an imbecile, but the truth is, I am.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imbecile
- sounds like IMBALANCE….a person having imbalance in his mind is a stupid person….
Are You an imbecile?
Preposterous Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your word list
Preposterous [pri-pos-ter-uh s] (adjective)
- contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous.
Preposterous meaning in Hindi
Preposterous word usage in recent news
Preposterous mnemonic trick to remember word
- PRE means before POST means after but together in a single word pre+post+erous seems ABSURD. – by sumit_sontakke
How to pronounce Preposterous
Watch Rajnikant playing Mario – preposterous video clip