Accessible [ak-ses–uh-buh l]
- (adj) (of a place) able to be reached or entered; “the town is accessible by bus”
- (adj) (of a person, especially one in a position of authority) friendly and easy to talk to; approachable; “he is more accessible than most tycoons”
Accessible (ऐक्सेसबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिगम्य,उपगम्य,उपलब्ध,गमनीय,गम्य,प्रवेश्य,प्राप्य,मिलनहार,सुगम,सुगम्य,सुलभ,पहुंचने योग्य
- late Middle English: from late Latin accessibilis, from Latin access- ‘approached’, from the verb accedere
Accessible in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Set AIIMS at a place accessible to 3 regions of J&K: Lekhi
- Website accessible to PWDs launched
- Internet giant: Forever-online PM Narendra Modi most accessible of all
- Arvind Kejriwal — making porn more accessible in Delhi!
- Plan to be more accessible to the emerging middle class: Rakshit Hargave
- Higher education to be made accessible for all in State
- Parking areas need to be made accessible after demolition drive in Hubballi-Dharwad
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Accessible
- ACCESS(something which you are able to use or enter) + ible(ABLE).