Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
- 1605-15; endear + -ment
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment