Ramification [ram-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) a complex or unwelcome consequence of an action or event.“any change is bound to have legal ramifications”
Ramification (रैमफकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपशाखा, शाखों में बांटने का काम, जटिलता
- mid 17th century: from French, from ramifier ‘form branches’
Ramification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- The case is likely to be handed over the National Investigation Agency as the crime involved is of international ramification.
- This is going to have far-reaching ramification in the states,” Mushahary said.
- For every violent act, there were ramifications.
- As a ramification of Wilson’s disease, copper continually accumulates in Saba’s vital organs, severely damaging her liver and brain.
- The move has wide-ranging ramification for the demographic pattern of the states, particularly Bengal.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ramification
- Ram jaldi se fix kar de nahi toh be ready for ramification