Passe Vocab meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) no longer fashionable; out of date; “minis are passé—the best skirts are knee-length”
Passe (पैसे / पैसै) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अप्रचलित, पुराना, फीका, विवर्ण, पुराने ढंग का
- French, literally ‘gone by’, past participle of passer.
Passe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Outsourcing is passe, it’s time to build a smart bot empire.
- Buying, selling to soon turn passé, put that property on block.
- For India’s super rich, shopping trips to foreign cities are passé.
- Netflix launches Flixtape because music is so passe.
- Queues are passe, now check into IGI with a swipe.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of passe
- passe –> ‘pass’ ho gya.. gone past..
Indigenous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native; “the indigenous peoples of Siberia”
indigenous meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- देशावरी, देशी, स्वदेशी, स्वदेशीय, मूल निवासी
- mid 17th century: from Latin indigena ‘a native’ (see indigene) + -ous.
indigenous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- India’s indigenous basic trainer aircraft, Hindustan Turbo Trainer-40 (HTT-40), today made its inaugural flight in Bengaluru.
- The seed are of indigenous origin and would ensure better yield at a lesser cost.
- Indigenous people of the Guarani-Kaiowa tribe take part in a protest asking for the demarcation of their lands.
- Indigenous Australians quitting jobs over racism isses.
- Indigenous Peoples Insist on Equality of All Rights at UN Conference.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indigenous
- India ke genius… native genius