- (adj) producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind; “memories of that evening were still vivid”
- (adj) (of a colour) intensely deep or bright; “a vivid blue Mediterranean sea”
- (adj) (of a person or animal) lively and vigorous; “she had a deep voice and a strikingly vivid personality”
Vivid (विविड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उज्ज्वल, चंचल, चटकीला, जीवंत, सजीव
- mid 17th century: from Latin vividus, from vivere ‘to live’.
Vivid in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Make your bathroom adorable with vivid colours.
- One thing Apple has done is the wide colour display, which makes most images look richer and vivid, but again it could easily offer more.
- But it’s simply my attempt to draw a vivid picture and nothing more.
- Australia calling: Vivid Sydney is back with lights, music, ideas.
- NASA shares vivid images of auroras captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vivid
- imagine ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘d’ —> vivid colour nah?
Bullish [boo l-ish]
- (adj) aggressively confident and self-assertive
- (adj) confident or optimistic about something
- (stock exchange) characterized by rising share prices
Bullish (बुलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1560s, from bull (n.1) + -ish; stock market sense is from 1882. Related: Bullishly ; bullishness.
Bullish in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- There is every reason to be bullish on Indian economy: Johan
- Realtors, auto dealers bullish on festive sales
- Bullish on housing stocks, but valuations bit stretched: Bhavin Shah
- Mercedes Japan bullish on diesel prospects
- ‘India in a sweet spot, bullish on Indian markets’
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bullish
- remember bull is fast… bullish matlab ‘tejiii'(Hindi)
What Does a Bull and Bear Mean in the Stock Market
Vivacious [vi-vey-shuh s, vahy-]
- (adj) lively; animated, gay
Vivacious ( ववैशस / विवेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Vivacious in a sentence
- The vivacious Koyal Rana at the India Beach Fashion Week Press Conference
- The vivacious actress is full of life off-screen too and loves wearing short dresses in real life.
- Her character is of a vivacious young girl who adds a spark in Trevor and Ben’s life after she goes on a road trip with them.
- Sonam Kapoor has the most vivacious, girl-next-door personality ever.
- She is pretty, vivacious and extremely stunning, she is Deepika Padukone.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Vivacious
- U shud try to be lively at time of ur VIVA
Watch lively (Vivacious) Pluto
- (adj) cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident
- (adj) blood-red
- (noun) a blood-red colour
Sanguine (सैंगग्विन / सैंगविन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्साही, लाल,विश्वासपूर्ण,ख़ुशमिज़ाज,रक्तिम,आशापूर्ण,आशावादी,गुलाबी,रक्तमय,रक्तवर्ण
- (noun) an excessively cheerful or optimistic person.
Sanguine in a sentence
- Modi was sanguine enough to realise the importance of the US as a counterweight to China.
- We cannot be sanguine about 2015.
- Although the FOMC may be sanguine about US growth prospects, if the data begins to show a different story the market will have to do a rethink.
- There are consequences, but it appears that the Bharatiya Janata Party is sanguine about profiting in the swings and roundabouts.
- Market players perhaps got too sanguine with the rupee being range bound at Rs.61-62 against the dollar.
- The latest economic data, however, paints a less sanguine picture.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Sanguine
- break it like sang + vine, so wen u drink vine and singing song you feel cheerful, happy
How to pronounce Sanguine
How to be sanguine