- (noun) a person or thing that announces or signals the approach of another
- (noun) anything that foreshadows a future event; omen; sign
- (verb) foreshadow or presage
Harbinger (हार्बिन्जर) meaning in Hindi ( English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सूचक (m),हरकारा (m),अगुआ (m),अग्रगामी (m),अग्रदूत (m)
Harbinger in a sentence
- ‘A harbinger of good tidings’
- India Pins Hopes on Budget 2015; Will it be the Harbinger of Growth?
- The U-15 Coca-Cola Cup: The harbinger of happiness for Indian football?
- Copper meltdown could be a harbinger of stock market woe
- Apple’s Record App Store Sales May Be a Harbinger of Things to Come
- Is Kit Harington’s Haircut a Harbinger of Death?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of harbinger
- sounds like HER + FINGER, she shows me what is about to happen by gesturing with her finger.
venkatesh & Yama comedy scene taqdeerawala Hindi