Gruesome Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing repulsion or horror; grisly;“the most gruesome murder”
Gruesome meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कुरूप, डरावना, भयंकर, भयानक, भीषण, वीभत्स
- late 16th century: from Scots grue ‘to feel horror, shudder’ (of Scandinavian origin) + -some1. Rare before the late 18th century, the word was popularized by Sir Walter Scott.
Gruesome in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gruesome Images Soon To Adorn Cigarette Packs.
- City businessman survives gruesome E-way accident.
- Gruesome footage shows prison inmate wrapped in carpet, gagged and burned alive during jail riot.
- Kenya police accused of ‘gruesome violence’ in Nairobi.
- Police: Dad kills kids, wife in gruesome Hawaii triple murder.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gruesome
Grisly Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing horror or disgust; “the town was shaken by a series of grisly crimes”
Grisly (ग्रिस्ली) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- क्रूर, डरावना, डरावनी, भयानक, विकट
- Old English grislic ‘terrifying’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch griezelig.
Grisly in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Three men sentenced to death over grisly murder in Saudi Arabia.
- Grisly details emerge on student sexual assault in Dietrich.
- Two dead in grisly Nyamira accident.
- Grisly Killing of Family of 8 in Ohio Was ‘Preplanned Execution’.
- Pregnant woman dies in grisly Kandara accident.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grisly
- grisly ~ grease muh pei gis gis ke grisly murder kar diya
Abysmal Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Abysmal [uh–biz-muh l]
- (adj) extremely bad; appalling.“the quality of her work is abysmal”
- (adj) very deep.”waterfalls that plunge into abysmal depths”
Abysmal (अबिज़्मल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (used literally as in sense 2): from abysm. Sense 1 dates from the early 19th century.
Abysmal in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abysmal
- abysmal – suppose Aby(A.B de villiars) wants only mal, mal and mal ( that would be an abysmal situation)
Himmatwala movie review: Sajid Khan, we want our refund for enduring this abysmal ‘effort’
Abject Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Abject [ab-jekt, ab-jekt]
- (adj) utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched; “abject poverty”
- (adj) (of something bad) experienced or present to the maximum degree; “abject condition”
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) completely without pride or dignity; self-abasing; “an abject apology”
Abject (ऐब्जेक्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अधम,कमीना,घृणित,दयनीय,दीन-हीन,नीच,पतित,बुरा,भयानक,घृणा योग्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘rejected’): from Latin abjectus, past participle of abicere ‘reject’, from ab- ‘away’ + jacere ‘to throw’.
Abject in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abject
- Abject ~ Reject, if you get Rejected in a job interview, you will be in abject condition.
Abject poverty for this mother and child on India’s urban streets