- (noun) an earnest or humble request; “he ignored her entreaties”
Entreaty (एन्ट्रीटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अनुनय-विनय, निवेदन, प्रार्थना, विनती, विनय, इसरार, फ़रियाद, मिन्नत
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘treatment, management’; formerly also as intreaty ): from entreat, on the pattern of treaty.
Entreaty in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Trump must not go wobbly and consent to this fake entreaty.
- Supplication is an earnest request or humble entreaty.
- Michael B. Curry reminded us of Martin Luther King’s entreaty at last week’s royal wedding.
- Then, he sealed the deal with this entreaty to the Governor.
- In 1866, West Virginia refused Virginia’s entreaty to do so.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of entreaty
- entreaty – bhaiya stag entry de do.. no gf 🙁
Allure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi meaning with translation
Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure
importune Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word list
importune [im-pawr-toon] (verb)
- beg persistently and urgently
importuned Hindi meaning
Importune word usage
- The contesting candidates importuned me for votes right through the campaigning period
- I importune you to help them
Importune mnemonic trick to remember word
- Im (not) + portune (fortune). Someone who doesn’t have fortune BEGS PERSISTANTLY – by nic42991
Watch Begging you-Madcon official video