- (noun) a person who settles a dispute or has ultimate authority in a matter.
Arbiter (आर्बिटर) meaning in Hindi
- न्यायकर्त्ता,पंच, विवाचक (m)
Arbiter word usage in recent news (Arbiter in a sentence)
- A cool Virat, of the kind who played arbiter in the ugly Jadeja-Raina verbal duel last year, has the potential of doing wonders to India’s fortunes.
- For the remaining five seats, Central Election Committee, led by Sonia Gandhi, will be the final arbiter.
- Rather than being a fair arbiter, the Centre took sides and antagonised many.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Arbiter
- AR(arbitarty means random)+BEATER……a person who beats the hammer on the table randomly saying SILENCE SILENCE is an arbiter – by nileshdive
Sunny Deol defending his case in front of Arbiter