- (adj) having or expressing a lively, cheerful, and self-confident manner. “there was no mistaking that jaunty walk”
Jaunty meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- जिन्दादिल, मस्ती भरा, बाँका, खुदराय, प्रफुल्ल, बिना अनुमति का, बिना इजाजत का, ख़ुशदिल, ज़िंदादिल
- mid 17th century (in the sense ‘well-bred, genteel’): from French gentil (see gentle1, genteel).
Jaunty in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- For the first time in 16 years, am celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi …, … the season of celebrations and festivities mark their onset in India. … sought blessings from Lord Ganesh and had a jaunty time with each …
- Down in Jungleland: Hello, Sunshine, He sports a jaunty, forward pointing crest and has a “chinstrap” … This cheerful clan can be found nearly all over India, even in noisy cities and …
- The man in the jazzy blue suit, Yengde is in India this month to promote his new book, Caste Matters, which … He is a jaunty dresser—his interest in adopting the suit was also …
- The great push that jaunty music can give your high-intensity …, Cuing up some Calvin Harris or Macklemore during short, intense workouts might change how we feel about the exercise, according to a useful …
- he 6 Most Iconic Works by Banksy, … like jaunty horses, vivid tropical birds, and slick sea creatures. … while the rest ships overseas, often to China, India, Russia, and Japan.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Jaunty
- remember Jonty Rhodes of the South Africa cricket team who dives carefree while fielding
- SAME ….LIKE THE ABOVE ONE..JAYA aunty ..is a cheerful and pleasant lady.
How to Pronounce Jaunty
Mundane Flagg: A jaunty synopsis of the crash and burn of Mundane Matt