- (adj) for or relating to young people; “juvenile crime”
- (adj) childish; immature; “she’s bored with my juvenile conversation”
- (noun) a young person; “cases of assault in which the victims are juveniles”
Juvenile (जूवनल / जूवनाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- किशोर व्यक्ति, नाबालिग व्यक्ति, किशोर, तरुण, नाबालिग, बचकाना, यौवन संबंधी
- early 17th century: from Latin juvenilis, from juvenis ‘young, a young person’.
Juvenile in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- In a first, juvenile to be tried as adult in gang-rape case.
- To avenge son’s murder, dad fires at juvenile accused.
- Juvenile crimes directly linked to drug abuse.
- Missing juvenile reported from Music Street.
- 17 kids at juvenile homes sexually abused in 5 years: CAG report.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of juvenile
- (adj) so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; “it’s ludicrous that I have been fined”
Ludicrous (लूडक्रस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ऊटपटांग, बेढंगा, बेतुका,हास्यास्पद
- early 17th century (in the sense ‘sportive, intended as a jest’): from Latin ludicrus (probably from ludicrum ‘stage play’) + -ous.
Ludicrous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The 6 most ludicrous claims the Trump campaign has made.
- It was just a ludicrous question.
- It’s simply ludicrous to reward multiple people for the same category.
- Calling two-plus percent growth rates in industry, which is what the Modi period has witnessed, an “achievement”, is obviously ludicrous.
- But the idea of forcing a sex change on the ultra-masculine James Bond for the sake of equal opportunity is beyond ludicrous.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ludicrous
imbecile [im-buh-sil, -suh l or, esp. British, -seel]
- (noun) a stupid person
- (adj) stupid; idiotic. “try not to make imbecile remarks”
imbecile (इम्बसल / इम्बिसिल / इम्बसाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
imbecile sentences from newspaper
- I don’t care how happy you are, you imbecile,
- Mainstream Indian cinema has seldom missed an opportunity to portray the Goan Catholic as an adorable drunk imbecile
- Mark Grimshaw, chief executive of the Rural Payments Agency is either an imbecile or a charlatan.
- He was diagnosed as an imbecile and put in an asylum.
- I don’t want to seem like an imbecile, but the truth is, I am.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imbecile
- sounds like IMBALANCE….a person having imbalance in his mind is a stupid person….
Are You an imbecile?
inane [ih-neyn] (adjective)
- lacking sense or meaning; silly
inane meaning in Hindi
inane word usage from recent news
Inane mnemonic trick to remember word
- Remember the word insane. Insane person doesnt have a mind to think and understand and hence he is void. – by chandrima
How to pronounce inane
Watch 100+ inane vine videos