Vituperative Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) blame or insult (someone) in strong or violent language; “he vituperated against all presidents with equal gusto”
Vituperate (वाइटूपरटिव / वटूपरटिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गाली देना, निंदा करना, तिरस्कार करना, घोर निन्दा करना, बुरा कहना, झिडंकना
- mid 16th century: from Latin vituperat- ‘censured, disparaged’.
Vituperate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Of course, Donald Trump started the vituperative campaign which looked like a hate campaign against Asians, Muslims, and even women.
- The woman he abused, Mayawati, indirectly insults the girl in her vituperative address on no less a platform than the country’s parliament.
- This crisis is also different in the sense that our opponent now is more vicious, more vituperative, more single-minded in his focus to destroy us.
- Your idiotic and vituperative TV debate shows were enough to judge your character.
- He said the YSRC, was making a vituperative attack on him purposefully.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vituperate
- “vitu” pe “rate” karna… saala vitu kamina hai.. iski rating 0.
lambast Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) criticize (someone or something) harshly; “the manager lambasted his team”
Lambast (लैम्बेस्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (in the sense ‘beat, thrash’): from lam1 + baste3. The current sense dates from the late 19th century.
Lambast in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salkar, Varma lambast Manohar after he quits BCCI.
- Video mocking Lata and Sachin: Twitteratis lambast Tanmay Bhat.
- Film-makers lambast jury.
- Former cricketers lambast Pakistan after Asia Cup exit.
- Preity has even taken to Twitter to lambast publications running with the story and has put her version of events forward.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lambast
Quaff Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) drink (something, especially an alcoholic drink) heartily; “he quaffed pint after pint”
- (noun) an alcoholic drink; “porter is a dark, malty quaff”
Quaff (क्वाफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गटकना, खूब पीना, खलाना, ख़ाली करना, डगडगाकर पीना, एक ही साँस में पीना
- early 16th century: probably imitative of the sound of drinking.
Quaff in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Wines to quaff this summer.
- And athletes reportedly quaff diluted vinegar and sodium before events as a way of reducing cramps.
- And although the craft beer industry is still rather nascent, there’s already a barrage of microbreweries offering the perfect quaff.
- she said taking a long quaff of her precious tea.
- But as the night advanced and Jahangir became dizzy with wine (it is said he could quaff several cups in one sitting).
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quaff
- you will ‘cough’ if you ‘quaff’ a beer bottle
Guess who is quaffing here
Harangue Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a lengthy and aggressive speech
(verb) lecture (someone) at length in an aggressive and critical manner
Harangue meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भाषण, भाषण देना, उग्र भाषण देना
- late Middle English: from Old French arenge, from medieval Latin harenga, perhaps of Germanic origin. The spelling was later altered to conform with French harangue (noun), haranguer (verb).
Harangue in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- And both are prepared to bully, harangue, and lie to get ahead.
- He “cursed the entire uniform(ed) body” during a 90-minute harangue.
- I hate to end the year with a harangue against a major technology company, but I must.
- He did periodically harangue me for wasting my natural business development / sales skills.
- he Prime Minister was sending a signal to the right-wing fringe in the BJP that it must tone down its harangue, the analyst added.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of harangue
- HAR (her) + ANGUE (anger) = jab kisi ‘her’ ko ‘anger’ aaye toh harangue sunne ke liye ready ho jao dosto
Maul Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (verb) (of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing; he had been mauled by a lion
- (verb) treat (something) savagely or roughly;the body was badly mauled in battle
- (verb) handle (someone) roughly, especially for sexual gratification;she hated being mauled by macho chauvinist pigs
- (verb) defeat heavily in a game or match;the team were mauled 4-0 by Manchester City
- (verb) subject to fierce criticism;he faces a mauling at next week’s conference
- (noun) (in rugby union) a loose scrum formed around a player with the ball off the ground
- (noun) a heavy hammer, as for driving stakes or wedge
Maul (माल / मॉल) meaning in Hindi
- (noun) मोगरा,खुल्लमखुल्ला आलोचना करना,आसानी से पराजित कर देना,बुरी नीयत से छूना
- (verb) क्षतविक्षत करना, खुल्लमखुल्ला आलोचना करना, आसानी से पराजित कर देना, बुरी नीयत से छूना, मुंगराना
Maul word usage in recent news (Maul in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of word Maul
- in a MALL if somebody becomes a nuisance he’ll be *handled roughly* by the security present there.
How to say or pronounce maul
Watch: Minutes before being mauled at Delhi zoo, man seen pleading to white tiger