- (noun) outward behaviour or bearing.“his happy demeanour”
Demeanour meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- आचरण, चाल, चाल-चलन, चाल-ढाल, ढंग, बरताव, बर्ताव, व्यवहार, चाल चलन
- late 15th century: from demean, probably influenced by obsolete havour ‘behaviour’.
Demeanour in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- In his usual demeanour, Kejriwal outlined how the BJP-ruled Centre has ..
- ‘Halkaa’ meaning light is a play on the incredible airiness of being, that … seems from another world, in her demeanour and body language.
- His changed looks and demeanour has been one talking point among the audience, right from the time the first look of the film was out.
- The casting works well as all performances are in sync with the film’s cheeky demeanour. ‘Monologue man’ Kartik makes the most of his ..Energy Resilience …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Demeanour
- opposite of PEDAGOGUE(teaching)
- demo(means people) agogue (means leading ) so it adds up to leading people in a wrong way…
Meaning of Demeanour in Hindi – HinKhoj Dictionary