Aboriginal meaning in English
- (adj) inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times or from before the arrival of colonists; indigenous.
- (adj) relating to the Australian Aborigines or their languages.
- (noun) an aboriginal inhabitant of a place
- (noun) a person belonging to one of the indigenous peoples of Australia.
- (noun) any of the numerous Australian Aboriginal languages.
Aboriginal meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- आदिवासी, आदिकालीन,आदिम,असामान्य,ऑस्ट्रेलियाई आदिवासियों का, ऑस्ट्रेलियाई आदिवासी
- mid 17th century: from Latin aborigines ‘original inhabitants’ (see aborigine) + -al.
Aboriginal in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Kashmir’s special status only fuelled its real problem: Islamism, … and non Kashmiris, as well as the ethnic cleansing of the aboriginal Kashmiri … Should Kashmiris be part of India wholeheartedly or continue to wage war …
- Adani Group celebrates union of two diverse cultures …, Focusing on the Gond tribes from Gondwana, India and the aboriginal Indigenous Community from Australia, who also refer to an ancient site …
- How to Save Forest Culture? ‘Silent’ Battle by Odisha’s …, … among the Kondhs than any other aboriginal communities, as they … and rampant cultural appropriation in India, the unknown story of the …
- Imagining homeland through Kipling and his contemporaries …, Being a quintessential Victorian living in India meant serving the ….. intolerance and the backwardness of the ‘aboriginal savage’ … the implicit …
- What kind of a world is this?’: An Indian father’s reflections …, An Indian father’s reflections after a US school shooting …. Many other protests, especially by aboriginal peoples, were not even being fully …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Aboriginal
- see the word origin which means first of a kind.
How to pronounce aboriginal