Pernicious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having a harmful effect, especially in a gradual or subtle way; “the pernicious influences of the mass media”
Pernicious (पर्निशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- घातक, दुखदाई, नाशक, हानिकारक
- late Middle English: from Latin perniciosus ‘destructive’, from pernicies ‘ruin’, based on nex, nec- ‘death’.
Pernicious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Politicians and government functionaries to benefit from favourable laws and tax concessions, crony socialism is equally pernicious.
- So, a team comprising young, tech-savvy clerics is being mooted to counter the pernicious propaganda.
- The real issue though, is still poaching of tigers, which is a pernicious, international and persistent problem.
- The pernicious effect of loan continues many years after graduation. The student is forced to find employment by the end of her studies.
- Rajan said high inflation has “pernicious effects” on the weaker sections.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pernicious
- kya ‘parinde’ (bird) ka meat pernicious (harmful) ho sakta hai?
Putrid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of organic matter) decaying or rotting and emitting a fetid smell; “a butcher who sold putrid meat”
- (adj) of or characteristic of rotting matter; “the putrid smells from the slaughterhouses”
- (adj) thoroughly corrupt, depraved, or evil.
Putrid (प्यूट्रिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सड़ा हुआ, दुर्गन्धित ,उग्र गंध का
- late Middle English: from Latin putridus, from putrere ‘to rot’, from puter, putr- ‘rotten’.
Putrid in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Putrid Yamuna’s bugs eating up Taj Mahal.
- Of putrid politics, crocodile tears, trafficking of Zimbabwean women.
- Today, the river is a putrid drain with millions of tonnes of garbage, industrial waste and debris, sewage and plastic dumped into it.
- The case began when a cable television worker reported a putrid smell coming from a garage shared by Madison at the apartment building.
- Accusing Andhra politicians of playing putrid politics, KCR said they are trying to create animosity between the people of AP and Telangana.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of putrid
- putrid = puke + rid (rotten cheez se rid)
Egregious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Egregious [ih-gree-juh s} (adjective)
- outrageously bad; shocking.
- profoundly noticeable in a negative way
Hindi Meaning – बेहद खराब
Egregious Word Usage:
- Egregious lie or liar
- Egregious mistake
- The egregious bowling by Ishant Sharma during the tournament earned him a lot of infamy.
- Egregious abuses of copyright
Egregious Word Usage in recent News:
Egregious Mnemonic Trick:
Scores we get in GRE is outrageously bad (egregious)