- (verb) hold and state as one’s opinion. “‘The man is a genius,’ he opined”
Opine meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- राय होना, सोचना, मान लेना, विचार करना, समझना, ख़याल करना
- late Middle English: from Latin opinari ‘think, believe’.
Opine in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Cross-border terrorism is first topic for talks: Jaishankar, Asserting that the world understands why India has undertaken recent … of the U.S. Congress were known to opine on issues without proper …
- ‘Worst slowdown’ for FMCG in over a decade, should you …, India’s FMCG sector is likely to witness the worst revenue growth in 15 years … Analysts opine there are stocks in the sector, such as Nestle and …
- Imran Khan must fix economy, ensure political stability to …, … Many opine that the international community’s silence on the matter … on 27 September regarding the atrocities in Indian-occupied Kashmir, …
- Tabrez’s cardiac arrest due to thrashing: Doc, “On the basis of main findings, we opine that the fracture of bone is a grievous injury caused by a hard and blunt object. The combined effect of …
- Activists opine e-cigarettes ban would curb online sales in TN … Consumer Association of India (CAI) seconded the e-sales of the product.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Opine
- OPINe as in OPINion, to have an opinion.
How to Pronounce Opine