Adorn Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make more beautiful or attractive; “pictures and prints adorned his walls”
Adorn (अडॉर्न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सजाना, विभूषित करना, सुंदर बनाना, शृंगार करना,सजना,संवरना,श्रृंगार करना
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin adornare, from ad- ‘to’ + ornare ‘deck, add lustre’
Adorn in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- 125-foot Statue of Ambedkar to Adorn Amaravati.
- Sculptures now adorn Kasturba ashram.
- Paintings to adorn Jipmer walls.
- Colourful thematic paintings to soon adorn the walls of city railway station.
- Mythological figures and live fish will adorn the interiors.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adorn
- adorn = add + orn (ornaments)
Embellish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features;”weapons were often embellished with precious metal”
- (verb) make (a statement or story) more interesting by adding extra details that are often untrue;“followers often embellish stories about their heroes”
Embellish (इम्बेलिश / एम्बेलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- संवारना, सजाना, संजोना, सुशोभित करना, अलंकृत करना, सुन्दर बनाना
- late Middle English: from Old French embelliss-, lengthened stem of embellir, based on bel ‘handsome’, from Latin bellus
Embellish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Girls chased his car as it blew dust behind – some picking up the dust to embellish their maang!
- They are small metallic beads used to embellish any nail art design.
- You can embellish the collar, shoulder or even the sleeves. Place each embellishment neatly to create a pattern that you’re happy with.
- Moreover, he took exceptional care to embellish every posture and movement with his own creative imagination.
- They were provided with Swarovski’s exquisite collection of jewellery and accessories to embellish their outfits in the most creative way.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of embellish
- emBELLish – Christmas tree mein “bell” add karoge toh usse embellish kahenge
DIY Embellish Tulle Hem Evening Gown