Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी) with Funny pictures
Acme meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Acme meaning in English (Vocabulary words)
- (noun) the point at which something is at its best or most highly developed. “physics is the acme of scientific knowledge”
Acme origin (Root word)
- late 16th century: from Greek akmē ‘highest point’. Until the 18th century it was often consciously used as a Greek word and written in Greek letters.
Acme in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Shedding the Shibboleths, In his speech, Jaishankar noted that India was at present standing at … the acme of decision-making, should inevitably lead to greater debate.
- India vs Bangladesh: As different as night and day, By then, India had reached 174/3, 68 in front with Virat Kohli batting like … manner in which his wrists worked the ball the acme of batsmanship.
- CERC Rules in Favor of Solar Developer ACME, Asks PGCIL …, In response to a petition by ACME Holding, the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has asked Power Grid Corporation of India …
- SoftBank takes loss in sale of Wag, dog-walking startup, … General Catalyst and ACME Capital, according to PitchBook, which … Take part in India’s definitive ranking for Micro, Small & Medium …
- Islamophobia: What’s Common between Payal Tadvi and …, This phenomenon is not present only in India but globally as it picked … The acme of the power of media was seen when US went on to attack …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Acme
- Like acne=high points on skin(pimple).Acme=Highest point in ones work.