- (noun) the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness. “the often remarkable resilience of so many British institutions”
- (noun) the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape elasticity. “nylon is excellent in wearability, abrasion resistance and resilience”
Resilience meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- पलटाव, लचीलापन, लोच, लौटाव, तन्यकता
- he noun resilience, meaning ‘the act of rebounding’, was first used in the 1620s and was derived from ‘resiliens’, the present participle of Latin ‘resilire’, ‘to recoil or rebound’. … By 1824, the term had developed to encompass the meaning of ‘elasticity’ (2).
Resilience in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The Long and Winding Road: Making Resilience Real
- (3RP) Regional Refugee and Resilience Plan in response to the Syria …
- Asia is resilient and can bounce back in the face of challenges, says …
- 8 Ways Successful People Master Resilience
- SBU Energy Expert Urges Congress to Invest in Energy Resilience …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Resilience
- Resilient=RE(recover)+ EASILY+BENT. So, RESILIENT means something which RECOVERS EASILY when BENT.
- RESILIENT sounds like BRAZILIAN. Remember Brazilians dace moves , they bend flexibility !!
5 steps on how to develop resilience