Raucous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) disturbing the public peace; unpleasantly loud and harsh; “outbursts of raucous laughter”
Raucous (रॉकस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उग्र, कर्कश, फटा, भारी, भारी आवाज
- mid 18th century: from Latin raucus ‘hoarse’ + -ous.
Raucous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Old Trafford gives Jose Mourinho raucous welcome.
- Around 10,000 Iceland fans were also in the Stade Velodrome and the two sets of fans produced a raucous atmosphere.
- Swami Satchidananda, who calmed the crowd at the raucous Woodstock Music Festival in 1968.
- The raucous protestors criticised the government over the ghastly acid attack and raised slogans.
- The Oracle Arena is considered to be one of the most raucous and have the loudest fans.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of raucous
Garish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
(adj) obtrusively bright and showy; lurid
Garish (गेरिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भड़कीला, सुहावना, दिखावटी, देखौवा, चमकोला
- mid 16th century: of unknown origin
Garish in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- A woman who has painted her £15 million home in ‘garish‘ red and white stripes has been told by the courts that she has 28 DAYS to fix it.
- Its flamboyant chief is known as the “guru in bling” for his penchant for garish clothes and jewellery.
- Ensure that you look graceful and not garish.
- When he was captured, Rolling Stone released a photo of Penn and Chapo shaking hands, with Chapo wearing a garish striped shirt.
- we’ve even heard of washrooms being painted in garish colours to dissuade employees from spending too much time in there.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garish
- garish ~ gayish -> imagine a gay person wearing garish (chamkele) clothes
Bollywood’s GARISH Dress Costumes
Brazen Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Brazen [brey-zuh n]
- (adj) shameless or impudent
- (adj) made of brass
- (verb) endure an embarrassing or difficult situation by behaving with apparent confidence and lack of shame
Brazen (ब्रेज़न / ब्रैज़न) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निर्लज्ज,पीतल के समान,खुल्लमखुल्ला,निर्लज,बेशर्म,पीतल का,तांबे का
Brazen in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brazen
- Split the word brazen as Bra + Zen. Suppose you went out with your friends and saw a girl in a Zen car wearing only a bra. How was the attempt of the girl? Really bold and brazen!
Woman steals jewellery CCTV footage (Brazen daytime thefts)