- (noun) a person who is the first to do something; an innovator; “he was a trailblazer for many ideas that are now standard fare”
- (noun) a person who makes a new track through wild country; “a trailblazer in the automotive industry”
Trailblazer (ट्रेल्ब्लेज़र / ट्रैल्ब्लैज़र) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अग्रणी, इन्नोवेटर
Trailblazer in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Gordon was a trailblazer, said Michelle Walker.
- Carmel Fisher recognised as an investment trailblazer.
- Ivy O’Conner embraces being a wrestling trailblazer at River Valley.
- At Miss Universe, woman from Spain proud to be transgender trailblazer.
- Are you inspirational, a builder or a trailblazer?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of trailblazer
- imagine an innovator (trailblazer) wearing a blazer.