Hornswoggle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Hornswoggle [hawrn-swog-uh l]
- (verb) get the better of (someone) by cheating or deception.
- (verb) to swindle, cheat, hoodwink, or hoax.
Hornswoggle (हॉर्न्स्वागल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Hornswoggle sentences in newspaper
- The day would soon arrive when Peter would see he’d been well and truly hornswoggled.
- An example of hornswoggle is marketing a chili that is produced in New York by pretending it is Texas chili.
- Responding to a tweet from the reporter Chris Sheridan, who wrote that Jackson had been “hornswoggled,” Jackson wrote, “I’m okay with the Dallas deal.”
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hornswoggle
- Horns- Evil, Woggle – Cheat -> Hornswoggled – got cheated by evil person
Identify who got hornswoggled in the video below
imposter Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (noun) a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain
Imposter meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Imposter in a news sentence
Mnemonics trick to remember the meaning of imposter
- Imposter – I’m in the poster…… A person who gets a fake poster of himself and pretends as a hero by displaying it to everyone.
Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan complains to cops about online imposter
Embezzle vocab meme +1 vocabulary word to your Word List Image Source: www.indiatimes.com
Embezzle [em-bez-uhl] (verb)
- Stealing or misappropriate money (belonging to the organization for which one works) for one’s own use
Embezzle Word Usage in News: