- (adj) abrupt or offhand in speech or manner; “she could be brusque and impatient”
Brusque (ब्रस्क) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from French, ‘lively, fierce’, from Italian brusco ‘sour’.
Brusque in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Donald Trump is brusque, aggressive, narcissistic and most likely, brutally honest.
- Known for his hard-line law-and-order views and brusque manner, he would set a very different tone than previous holders of the job.
- Trump has come across as brusque, almost bordering on being boorish, with no respect for the woman.
- While such sudden and brusque changes are the norm in corporate America which did not even spare its CEO Steve Jobs in 1985.
- Brusque & ruthless, Jagmohan Dalmiya lifted the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brusque
- brush kyun??? I dont want to brush and kiss you!
Querulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Querulous [kwer–uh-luh s, kwer-yuh-]
- (adj) full of complaints; complaining
Querulous (क्वेरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सर्वदा शिकायत करनेवाला,विलापी,शिकायती
Querulous in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- This is also worth noting that whenever Washington inches closer to New Delhi, Islamabad becomes querulous.
- They are disappointed that AAP has turned out to be a querulous, argumentative bunch of single-minded individuals.
- Even the querulous Jamia teachers wouldn’t mind if they were to have, say, Finance Minister PC Chidambaram as their new VC.
- The receptionist added, in a querulous voice, that she knew about this.
- She steps out of her house, in a querulous mood oscillating between fatigue and euphoria.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Querulous
Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograaj Singh – Querulous?