Affable [af-uh-buh l]
- (adj) friendly, good-natured, or easy to talk to
Affable (ऐफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिलनसार, सुशील, मित्रतापूर्ण
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin affabilis, from the verb affari, from ad- ‘to’ + fari ‘speak’.
Affable in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Affable Phillips can’t wait to mingle at WSOP Seniors event
- Unflappable, affable, and highly inquisitive, all was ‘okey-dokey’ in O’Herlihy’s world
- People like Musk, Jobs, Bezos and Uber’s Travis Kalanick have earned a reputation for not being particularly affable.
- A hint of belligerence crept into his so far affable, persuasive tone.
- Jeb was as affable as ever, though the teleprompter remains an enemy.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of affable
- affection+able=affection to others
How to use AFFABLE in a sentence