- (adj) no longer fashionable; out of date; “minis are passé—the best skirts are knee-length”
Passe (पैसे / पैसै) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अप्रचलित, पुराना, फीका, विवर्ण, पुराने ढंग का
- French, literally ‘gone by’, past participle of passer.
Passe in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Outsourcing is passe, it’s time to build a smart bot empire.
- Buying, selling to soon turn passé, put that property on block.
- For India’s super rich, shopping trips to foreign cities are passé.
- Netflix launches Flixtape because music is so passe.
- Queues are passe, now check into IGI with a swipe.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of passe
- passe –> ‘pass’ ho gya.. gone past..