Profound Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense; “profound feelings of disquiet”
- (adj) (of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight; “a profound philosopher”
- (adj) (of a disease or disability) very severe; “a case of profound liver failure”
- (adj) (of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought; “expressing profound truths in simple language”
- (noun) the deepest part of something, especially the ocean; “nor billowy surge disturbs the vast profound”
Profound meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गहरा, गम्भीर, गहन, अत्यंत, महासागर
- Middle English: from Old French profund, from Latin profundus ‘deep’, from Latin pro ‘before’ + fundus ‘bottom’. The word was used earliest in the sense ‘showing deep insight’.
Profound in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shobhaa De frivolous statement only reflects her profound ignorance of how athletes perform or what motivates them towards excellence.
- The students were in a state of complete shock and profound grief.
- This will have a profound impact on food security and bring us closer to our national goal of doubling farmer incomes by 2020.
- Little and profound emotions have been woven in and the film is sure to give you a lump in the throat.
- India’s energy sector is seeing profound transformations since the past two years.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of profound
- profound = prof. found a deep (profound) secret
Labyrinth Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a complicated irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one’s way; a maze; “you lose yourself in a labyrinth of little streets”
- (noun) an intricate and confusing arrangement; “a labyrinth of conflicting laws and regulations”
Labyrinth (लैबरिन्थ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (referring to the maze constructed by Daedalus to house the Minotaur): from French labyrinthe or Latin labyrinthus, from Greek laburinthos.
Labyrinth in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- And within the labyrinth of tunnels and rooms in the three floors of the temple, the terrorists had made all preparations for gun battle.
- It is a book that should generate a labyrinth of conversations, most of which can be socially transformative.
- The city remains a familiar labyrinth of rigidity, tradition, exotica, filth and chaos.
- In the 1990s, he went deep into the labyrinth of governance.
- Now visualise two little girls holding a mother’s hand and helping her navigate the labyrinth of emotions. How does this feel?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of labyrinth
- labyrinth = Chemistry “LAB” is nothing but labyrinth
Edifice Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a large, imposing building.
(noun) a complex system of beliefs; “the concepts on which the edifice of capitalism was built”
Edifice (एडफस / एडफिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भवन, प्रासाद, महल, गृह, हवेली
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin aedificium, from aedis ‘dwelling’ + facere ‘make’.
Edifice in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- No edifice, this primary school shifted to parking lot.
- Begada ensured that an edifice of such brilliance would not be replicated and hence put to death, the masons involved in its building.
- The foundations on which the caste edifice stood in Bihar are crumbling.
- We have recreated the 16th century edifice built by Maharaja Man Singh of Amber Fort.
- As the stomach churning drive began, the Himalayan mountain range soon presented its sheer imposing complex edifice.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of edifice
- Edifice = Head + office (big size building)
India Gate- An Edifice of Courage, Valour and Grandeur
Abstruse Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) hard to understand; recondite; esoteric
Abstruse (अब्स्ट्रूस / ऐब्स्ट्रूस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गूढ़, दुर्बोध, दुर्गम, गहन, जटिल
- late 16th century: from Latin abstrusus ‘put away, hidden’, from abstrudere ‘conceal’, from ab- ‘from’ + trudere ‘to push’
Abstruse in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I also find that documents attached with the application are also abstruse and obscure and it is very difficult to make any sense out of them.
- The notion of marrying is one, which makes its bifurcation into the categories of ‘arranged’ and ‘love’ quite abstruse.
- People outside the circuit often feel art is both expensive and abstruse.
- The sequel, The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology (2012), is a little more abstruse.
- It might tell you that even the most abstruse mathematics has roots in simple, easily understood ideas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abstruse
- It contains “ab….use” ab is used in negative way, ‘ab’… ‘use’ nahi kar sakte, because it’s too much abstruse.
Abstruse – explanation (funny)
Fixation Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Fixation [fik-sey-shuh n]
- (noun) an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- (noun) the activity of fastening something firmly in position
- (noun) an abnormal state in which development has stopped prematurely
- (noun) (histology) the preservation and hardening of a tissue sample to retain as nearly as possible the same relations they had in the living body
Fixation (फिक्सेशन / फिक्सैशन) meaning in Hindi
- यौगिकीकरण (m),स्थिरण (m),स्थिरीकरण (m),नियत करना,निश्चय करना,स्थिर करना, असाधारण आसक्ति (f)
Fixation word usage in recent news
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Fixation
- Fixation= ‘Fix’ = when you get fixed to something (obsessed)
How to pronounce fixation
Look Up from your social media fixation and live