- (noun) mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together. “the enforced camaraderie of office life”
Camaraderie meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- सौहार्द, सखापन, सख्य, समिति, साझा
- mid 19th century: from French, from camarade ‘comrade’.
Camaraderie in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Cadbury Perk ad highlights camaraderie between Ananya Panday …, New Delhi: Mondelez India chocolate brand Cadbury Perk, which once made Preity Zinta famous, has taken on teen star Ananya Panday as its …
- Kamala Harris called Biden’s past camaraderie with pro-segregation …, Harris, who is African-American and Indian-America, said to Biden, “I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit …
- This entrepreneur scales peaks with staff to build camaraderie in …, My reply was ‘proudly Indian’,” says Murty, now 48. “Looks like the bond with the country was pretty unshakable then, even though it was never …
- World Cup 2019: Nasser Hussain impressed with camaraderie of players and supporters from India and Pakistan .
- Young IAS officers hail 5 years of Modi govt’s assistant secretary …, officers to establish a camaraderie with the senior-most officers from … So even now, while implementing government of India schemes, we …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Camaraderie
- camaraderie = you use camera and take pictures of people you have friendship and mutual trust
- camera de rahi hai ..which is a mark of good fellowship!
Breaking Point | Camaraderie in Army