- (noun) a person who dishonestly claims to have special knowledge and skill in some field, typically medicine; “a quack doctor”
- (noun) the harsh sound of a duck
Quack (क्वैक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिथ्या चिकित्सक, बतख की बोली
- mid 17th century: abbreviation of earlier quacksalver, from Dutch, probably from obsolete quacken ‘prattle’ + salf, zalf
Quack in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman dies after being treated by quack.
- Quack held for conducting surgeries.
- Quack held for sale of unauthorized drugs.
- Gangs of crooks mostly quacks in Chittoor district are earning in crores claiming to extract stones from kidneys of innocent and illiterate people.
- Quack couple held in raid.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quack
- quack ~ hack. If you hack into a doctor profession (without studying medicine), u r a Quack