- (noun) outward behaviour or bearing.“his happy demeanour”
Demeanour meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- आचरण, चाल, चाल-चलन, चाल-ढाल, ढंग, बरताव, बर्ताव, व्यवहार, चाल चलन
- late 15th century: from demean, probably influenced by obsolete havour ‘behaviour’.
Demeanour in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- In his usual demeanour, Kejriwal outlined how the BJP-ruled Centre has ..
- ‘Halkaa’ meaning light is a play on the incredible airiness of being, that … seems from another world, in her demeanour and body language.
- His changed looks and demeanour has been one talking point among the audience, right from the time the first look of the film was out.
- The casting works well as all performances are in sync with the film’s cheeky demeanour. ‘Monologue man’ Kartik makes the most of his ..Energy Resilience …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Demeanour
- opposite of PEDAGOGUE(teaching)
- demo(means people) agogue (means leading ) so it adds up to leading people in a wrong way…
- (verb) institute or conduct legal proceedings against (a person or organization). “they were prosecuted for obstructing the highway”
- (verb) institute legal proceedings in respect of (a claim or offence). “the state’s attorney’s office seemed to decide that this was a case worth prosecuting”
- (verb) carry on (a trade or pursuit).“”I am waiting for permission to prosecute my craft”
- (verb) continue with (a course of action) with a view to its completion. “a serious threat to the government’s ability to prosecute the war”
Prosecute meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अभियोग लगाना, अनुसरण करना, लगा रहना, जारी रखना, पीछा करना, निर्वाह करना, अभियोग चलाना, किये जाना, फौज दारी में नालिश करना, मुकदमा चलाना, मुक़दमा करना, अभियुक्त करना
- late Middle English (in prosecute (sense 2)): from Latin prosecut– ‘pursued, accompanied’, from the verb prosequi, from pro– ‘onward’ + sequi ‘follow’.
Prosecute in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Ishrat case: Guj govt denies nod to prosecute ex-cops
- Gujarat Govt Denied Sanction to Prosecute Ex Cops in Ishrat Jahan …
- Kamala Harris Vows to ‘Prosecute the Case’ Against Trump
- Manipur Govt Yet to Give Permission to CBI to Prosecute ‘Fake …
- Iran Should Reach Out to Labor Leaders, Not Prosecute Them
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Prosecute
- If you ‘Persistently’ tell someone ‘Cute’ he/she wil be irritated.
- sounds like prosecute which means to punish or torment
- if you’re not CUTE you’ll face PERSECUTE