Quack Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a person who dishonestly claims to have special knowledge and skill in some field, typically medicine; “a quack doctor”
- (noun) the harsh sound of a duck
Quack (क्वैक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिथ्या चिकित्सक, बतख की बोली
- mid 17th century: abbreviation of earlier quacksalver, from Dutch, probably from obsolete quacken ‘prattle’ + salf, zalf
Quack in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Woman dies after being treated by quack.
- Quack held for conducting surgeries.
- Quack held for sale of unauthorized drugs.
- Gangs of crooks mostly quacks in Chittoor district are earning in crores claiming to extract stones from kidneys of innocent and illiterate people.
- Quack couple held in raid.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of quack
- quack ~ hack. If you hack into a doctor profession (without studying medicine), u r a Quack
Mountebank Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation
- (noun) a person who deceives others, especially in order to trick them out of their money; a charlatan.
- (noun) a person who sells quack medicines, as from a platform in public places, attracting and influencing an audience by tricks, storytelling,etc.
Mountebank meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कपटी,धोखेबाज़,नट,नीमहकीम,नटनी,बाज़ीगर,मदारी,कपटी विक्रेता,तमाशा कर भीड़ इकट्ठी करने वाला
Mountebank sentences from Newspaper
- Narendra Modi, the mountebank, dwarfed Chouhan at the rally called essentially to boost the BJP’s prospects in the upcoming assembly elections.
- A credulous conservative audience is ready for another mountebank like Warnke to thieve away their money telling fables about demons.
- Charlatan to many is a huckster, a mountebank, an impersonator.
- What equivocating mountebank could fool the American people with such nonsense?
- Why play along with someone who one of your closest allies has effectively described as a dangerous mountebank?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Mountebank
- mountebank can be broken as mouth+bank=person whose mouth is a bank of words….who is extremely boastful and pretentious…
Identify the Mountebank in the scene below