- (noun) secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others. “the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers”
- (noun) collusion between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.
Collusion meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- मिली भगत, सट्टी पट्टी, सांठ गांठ, अभिसंधि, कूटसंविद, दुरभिसन्धि, बंदिश, साँठ-गाँठ, मिलीभगत
- late Middle English: from Latin collusio(n- ), from colludere ‘have a secret agreement’ (see collude).
Collusion in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- How IL&FS colluded with rating agencies, India Ratings and Research Pvt. Ltd, ICRA and Credit Analysis and … This collusion between the Bawa/Saha-led management and rating …
- Indo-US-Afghan collusion hinders peace, Pakistan’s strained relations with India-Afghanistan … is resorting to covert war, water terrorism and hybrid war in collusion with Afghanistan.
- Probe collusion of institutes, banks, dept officials: PAC, The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the Legislative Assembly wants the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to unearth the collusion of …
- The Clean-up of Corporate India Seems To Have Begun in Earnest!, This brazen misuse of LCs and bank credit would not have been possible without the active collusion of top bankers. In fact, Moneylife has …
- Price collusion in pharma, US-based Teva Pharmaceuticals has been accused of colluding with about 20 … This includes top Indian companies such as Taro Pharma (a …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Collusion
- people who involve in collusion, try to create an Illusion that everything is fine
- You can just see some Illusions of a collusion.
How To Say Collusion
India Election Watch: Rahul Gandhi accuses PM Modi of collusion with Big Corporates