- (adj) involving or limited to basic principles.“he received a rudimentary education”
- (adj) relating to an immature, undeveloped, or basic form. “a rudimentary stage of evolution”
Rudimentary meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अल्पविकसित, असल, आधारभूत, प्रथम, प्राथमिक, प्रारंभिक, प्रारम्भिक, मूल, मूलभूत, मौलिक, अर्धविकसित, आरम्भ का
Rudimentary in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Will the new budget live up to the hype?, In medieval times, royal court officials and other public authorities deployed a somewhat rudimentary ‘news broadcast’ channel –— in the form …
- Why It Is Important To Count India’s Chickens (and Cows), While India has the world’s second largest human population at 121 … supporting the rural livelihood but also a rudimentary element of our …
- ‘Rare easterlies delaying monsoon over India’, This is what has prompted forecasters to scan the Bay for signs of storm initiation, with a rudimentary cyclonic circulation waiting in readiness …
- Submarine rescue technology of Indian Navy: Where does India …, 51 long years after India commissioned its first submarine on 08 … Thus far, the Indian Navy had a very rudimentary rescue capability.
- Why the poor backed the politics of Hindutva, A rudimentary class framework reduced a whole range of … For the vast majority of India’s poor, there was little improvement in their perilous …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of zany
- kids in elementary schools are rudimentary
- sedimentary=rudimentary…..sedimentary rock are used in the base or foundation of a building…hence rudimentary means basic or fundamental !!!!!!!
Salacious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or conveying undue or indecent interest in sexual matters; “salacious stories”
Salacious (सलेशस / सलैशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील, कामुक, गंदा, ऐयाश, कामातुर, ज़िनाकार
- mid 17th century: from Latin salax, salac- (from salire ‘to leap’) + -ious.
Salacious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salacious tales of spouses cheating on their better halves cram the history books.
- The chapter wants to stay true to its genre (erotica) and in terms of salacious language and generous double entendres, it succeeds.
- KFC is not known for its salacious advertising.
- The five booksellers worked for a Hong Kong publishing house famous for salacious titles about high-ranking Chinese politicians.
- There are many salacious stories that the Raj Bhavans generate in various state capitals.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of salacious
- sala – sali ki salacious stories
Bawdy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’
Audacious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Audacious [aw-dey-shuh s]
- (adj) showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks;“an audacious explorer”
- (adj) showing an impudent lack of respect; “he made an audacious remark”
Audacious (आडैशस / ऑडेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उजड्ड, ढीठ, निडर, निर्भीक, साहसी, अक्खड़
- mid 16th century: from Latin audax, audac- ‘bold’ (from audere ‘dare’) + -ious.
Audacious in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of audacious
- crowd mein ‘Audible’ hone ke liye ‘audacious’ hone jaruri hai
Asian Paints Audacious Chote Nawab – “aane do!!”
Lecherous Vocab Meme Dictionary English to Hindi translation
Lecherous [lech-er-uh s]
- (adj) having or showing excessive or offensive sexual desire
Lecherous (लेचरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Lecherous in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Lecherous
- le(kar) charas usne kiya nasha aur phir ki ladkibazi:) easy na
How to pronounce Lecherous
Punjabi Tharki BABA dance with Gori (hot Chick) – Baba ve