- (verb) enquire too inquisitively into a person’s private affairs; “I’m sick of you prying into my personal life”
Pry (प्राइ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निजी जानकारी प्राप्त करने की कोशिश करना
- early 19th century: from the verb prise, interpreted as pries, third person singular of the present tense.
Pry in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- But – phew – at least it was password protected, otherwise any peeping tom could pry through your entire mobile life.
- Don’t pry or compare: Nothing good can come out of it.
- All in all, it’s high time we banned such pathetic and less than smart ads that pry on women’s insecurities and pit them against each other.
- According to police, one fot he victims, a scrap dealer, was trying to pry out copper from the shell when it exploded.
- New US satellite seeks to pry secrets out of Atlantic’s storms.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pry
Agog Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) very eager or curious to hear or see something.
Agog (अगाग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्सुक, विकल, चंचल, अस्थिर
- mid 16th century: from Old French en gogues, from en ‘in’ + the plural of gogue ‘fun’.
Agog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Anant Ambani’s Amazing 108 Kg Weight Loss Has The Internet Agog.
- The reopening of this art gallery has had the city agog with curiosity.
- While social media went agog over the news, Navjot Kaur switched off her mobile phone.
- While the audience was agog to see Munnabhai among them, the photographers’ pit went into an overdrive.
- When my cousin sent the bottle across, I was all agog with excitement.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of agog
- agog = ahh + goggle dekhkar agog reg gaya…
Bizarre Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation
- (adj) very strange or unusual
Bizarre (बज़ार / बिज़ार / बिज़ार) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Bizarre in a sentence
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Bizarre
- sounds like bazaar; In India, BIZARRE(bazaar) looks STRANGE and ODD to foreigners
Bizzare Ronnie 147 Break 2010 HD