- (adj) (of food) tender, juicy, and tasty; “heaps of succulent black grapes”
- (botany) (of a plant, especially a xerophyte) having thick fleshy leaves or stems adapted to storing water; “the ever-increasing popularity of succulent plants”
Succulent (सक्यलिन्ट / सक्युलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- early 17th century: from Latin succulentus, from succus ‘juice’.
Succulent in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper editorial)
- Cactus and succulent plant fever has swept Nagaland and gardeners are discovering the joys of growing these spiky plants over flowery ones.
- Arid land yields a bounty of succulent fruits.
- The succulent chicken was so tasty, that it went well with the spiced rice.
- Native to South Africa, jade plants are succulents that retain water in their round, green leaves.
- The acids in the marinade react with the lean muscle fibers in the meat and break them down, resulting in a more succulent piece of meat.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of succulent
DELECTABLE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Delectable [dih-lek-tuh-buh l]
- (adj) (of food or drink) delicious.“delectable handmade chocolates”
- (adj) extremely attractive.“the delectable Ms Davis”
- (noun) an especially appealing or appetizing food or dish, “a buffet table spread with delectables”
Delectable (डिलेक्टबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, रमणीय, रुचिर, ललित, स्वादिष्ट
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin delectabilis, from delectare ‘to charm’ (see delight).
Delectable in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Right ingredients alone do not lead to a delectable dish.
- But before I started trying the delectable food items, I was offered Pineapple Panna.
- The unripe fruit is made into curries and stews along with aromatic spices which lend in a delectable flavour.
- A large spread of delectable snack items lie ready after a long day of fasting.
- For Indians, who are always hungry for some bloody drama, the high profile murders make for a delectable watch.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of delectable
- delectable = something delicious on table
Delectable Pan Asian Cuisine at Malaka Spice, Pune
Palatable Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
Palatable [pal-uh-tuh-buh l]
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the palate or taste; savory: “palatable food”
- (adjective) acceptable or agreeable to the mind or feelings: “a palatable solution to the problem”
Palatable (पैलटबल) meaning in Hindi
Palatable word usage in recent news (Palatable in a sentence)
- The ground water is beyond palatable condition at many places.
- Junk food, in this study, is defined as highly palatable, energy-dense and nutrient-poor.
- The Republicans are making Obamacare more palatable to small businesses.
- Time-efficient and tailored-made, each pizza and salad rings up at a palatable price.
- We should have had a fair plan, palatable to all, something that we could have taken pride in.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word palatable
- PAL+AT+TABLE – u nd ur PALs At Table……obviously food is gonna very tasty… -byasheq
How to pronounce palatable
Watch a rat Cooks palatable Ratatouille dish from movie Ratatouille