Vituperative Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) blame or insult (someone) in strong or violent language; “he vituperated against all presidents with equal gusto”
Vituperate (वाइटूपरटिव / वटूपरटिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गाली देना, निंदा करना, तिरस्कार करना, घोर निन्दा करना, बुरा कहना, झिडंकना
- mid 16th century: from Latin vituperat- ‘censured, disparaged’.
Vituperate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Of course, Donald Trump started the vituperative campaign which looked like a hate campaign against Asians, Muslims, and even women.
- The woman he abused, Mayawati, indirectly insults the girl in her vituperative address on no less a platform than the country’s parliament.
- This crisis is also different in the sense that our opponent now is more vicious, more vituperative, more single-minded in his focus to destroy us.
- Your idiotic and vituperative TV debate shows were enough to judge your character.
- He said the YSRC, was making a vituperative attack on him purposefully.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vituperate
- “vitu” pe “rate” karna… saala vitu kamina hai.. iski rating 0.
Belittle Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) dismiss (someone or something) as unimportant.“the opposition belittled the government’s successes”
Belittle (बिलिटल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपमान करना, अनादर करना , छोटा करना या समझना
- 1775-85, Americanism; be- + little
Belittle in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In no way am I trying to belittle anyone with a chronic condition. I truly empathize and sympathize with others fighting a chronic beast.
- He never uttered a word but here on the huge amount of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, he is seeking to criticise it, undo it, belittle it,” he said.
- Qureshi purports to belittle Saif by using girlie terms of endearment like ‘Meri Jaan’, ‘Meri Bachchi’.
- In this six-minute video, Fox hosts and guests repeatedly belittle, insult, harass, and objectify women.
- But as a professional, you should always be mature even if some tries to belittle what you have achieved.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of belittle
- Belittle – ‘beta’ tuh ‘little’ hai… jaa bache jaa
Belittle – Explaination
Maul Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (verb) (of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing; he had been mauled by a lion
- (verb) treat (something) savagely or roughly;the body was badly mauled in battle
- (verb) handle (someone) roughly, especially for sexual gratification;she hated being mauled by macho chauvinist pigs
- (verb) defeat heavily in a game or match;the team were mauled 4-0 by Manchester City
- (verb) subject to fierce criticism;he faces a mauling at next week’s conference
- (noun) (in rugby union) a loose scrum formed around a player with the ball off the ground
- (noun) a heavy hammer, as for driving stakes or wedge
Maul (माल / मॉल) meaning in Hindi
- (noun) मोगरा,खुल्लमखुल्ला आलोचना करना,आसानी से पराजित कर देना,बुरी नीयत से छूना
- (verb) क्षतविक्षत करना, खुल्लमखुल्ला आलोचना करना, आसानी से पराजित कर देना, बुरी नीयत से छूना, मुंगराना
Maul word usage in recent news (Maul in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of word Maul
- in a MALL if somebody becomes a nuisance he’ll be *handled roughly* by the security present there.
How to say or pronounce maul
Watch: Minutes before being mauled at Delhi zoo, man seen pleading to white tiger