Sagacity Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the quality of being sagacious, acuteness of mental discernment and soundness of judgment; “a man of great political sagacity”
Sagacity (सगैसिटी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुराई, अक़्लमंदी, दूरंदेशी, बुद्धिमत्ता,सूक्ष्म बुद्धि, अक़्लमंदी
- early 17th century: from Latin sagax, sagac- ‘wise’
Sagacity in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Time will only tell if the people of these two states show the same political sagacity.
- But one would have liked a little more sagacity in the way she gets into this complex role.
- If India has become a mature democracy it is because of the sagacity of the voters.
- This shows your sagacity, wisdom and knowledge of what and how to do like a true leader.
- The voters of the four states and one union territory have once again demonstrated their sagacity.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sagacity
ABYSS Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) a deep or seemingly bottomless chasm; “a rope led down into the dark abyss”
- (noun) a wide or profound difference between people; a gulf; “the abyss between the two nations”
- (noun) the regions of hell conceived of as a bottomless pit.
- (noun) a catastrophic situation seen as likely to occur; “teetering on the edge of the abyss of a total political wipeout”
Abyss (अबिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- रसातल, वितल, नर्क, अगाध गर्त्त, अतल समुद्र, गहरा कुंड, नरक कुंड
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘infernal pit’): via late Latin from Greek abussos ‘bottomless’, from a- ‘without’ + bussos ‘depth’.
Abyss in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- At the edge of the abyss.
- Public sector banks (PSB) are teetering on the brink of an abyss, with Rs 3 lakh crore of gross non-performing assets (NPA).
- It is certainly not a government that places a high premium on farmers and revival of agriculture from the hopeless abyss into which it has fallen.
- Don’t hesitate to pull the plug on a company that’s sliding into an abyss.
- An immensely challenging mission to recover the data recorders would begin in an oceanic abyss up to 4,000 metres (13,100 feet) deep.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abyss
- abyss = “ae” + 20 “byss” feet ka gadda
The Abyss (1989) – Trailer