Advent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) the arrival of a notable person or thing; “the advent of television”
- (noun) the first season of the Church year, leading up to Christmas and including the four preceding Sundays.
Advent meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- आगमन, अवतार, बड़े दिन से पहले चार सप्ताह, ईसा मसीह का पृथ्वी पर आगमन, ईसा मसीह का दुबारा आगमन
- Old English, from Latin adventus ‘arrival’, from advenire, from ad- ‘to’ + venire ‘come’.
Advent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- With the advent of credit cards, the habit of savings has taken a hit.
- The air was cool with the advent of winter.
- After the advent of democracy in 1990, leaders like Gajendra Narayan Singh demanded a fair share to Madhes.
- Geelani said instead of solving any issues faced by the Muslims, the advent of Islamic State has plunged the Muslim world into a civil war.
- The advent of Castro, marked the end of US business as usual.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of advent
- advent = add + event (waiting for event – arrival)
What is advent?
Edifice Vocab Meme – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(noun) a large, imposing building.
(noun) a complex system of beliefs; “the concepts on which the edifice of capitalism was built”
Edifice (एडफस / एडफिस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
भवन, प्रासाद, महल, गृह, हवेली
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin aedificium, from aedis ‘dwelling’ + facere ‘make’.
Edifice in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- No edifice, this primary school shifted to parking lot.
- Begada ensured that an edifice of such brilliance would not be replicated and hence put to death, the masons involved in its building.
- The foundations on which the caste edifice stood in Bihar are crumbling.
- We have recreated the 16th century edifice built by Maharaja Man Singh of Amber Fort.
- As the stomach churning drive began, the Himalayan mountain range soon presented its sheer imposing complex edifice.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of edifice
- Edifice = Head + office (big size building)
India Gate- An Edifice of Courage, Valour and Grandeur
Ramification Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Picture Dictionary
Ramification [ram-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) a complex or unwelcome consequence of an action or event.“any change is bound to have legal ramifications”
- (noun) a branch “ramifications of a nerve”
Ramification (रैमफकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उपशाखा, शाखों में बांटने का काम, जटिलता
- mid 17th century: from French, from ramifier ‘form branches’
Ramification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- The case is likely to be handed over the National Investigation Agency as the crime involved is of international ramification.
- This is going to have far-reaching ramification in the states,” Mushahary said.
- For every violent act, there were ramifications.
- As a ramification of Wilson’s disease, copper continually accumulates in Saba’s vital organs, severely damaging her liver and brain.
- The move has wide-ranging ramification for the demographic pattern of the states, particularly Bengal.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ramification
- Ram jaldi se fix kar de nahi toh be ready for ramification