Profound Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense; “profound feelings of disquiet”
- (adj) (of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight; “a profound philosopher”
- (adj) (of a disease or disability) very severe; “a case of profound liver failure”
- (adj) (of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought; “expressing profound truths in simple language”
- (noun) the deepest part of something, especially the ocean; “nor billowy surge disturbs the vast profound”
Profound meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गहरा, गम्भीर, गहन, अत्यंत, महासागर
- Middle English: from Old French profund, from Latin profundus ‘deep’, from Latin pro ‘before’ + fundus ‘bottom’. The word was used earliest in the sense ‘showing deep insight’.
Profound in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shobhaa De frivolous statement only reflects her profound ignorance of how athletes perform or what motivates them towards excellence.
- The students were in a state of complete shock and profound grief.
- This will have a profound impact on food security and bring us closer to our national goal of doubling farmer incomes by 2020.
- Little and profound emotions have been woven in and the film is sure to give you a lump in the throat.
- India’s energy sector is seeing profound transformations since the past two years.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of profound
- profound = prof. found a deep (profound) secret
Abstruse Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) hard to understand; recondite; esoteric
Abstruse (अब्स्ट्रूस / ऐब्स्ट्रूस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गूढ़, दुर्बोध, दुर्गम, गहन, जटिल
- late 16th century: from Latin abstrusus ‘put away, hidden’, from abstrudere ‘conceal’, from ab- ‘from’ + trudere ‘to push’
Abstruse in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I also find that documents attached with the application are also abstruse and obscure and it is very difficult to make any sense out of them.
- The notion of marrying is one, which makes its bifurcation into the categories of ‘arranged’ and ‘love’ quite abstruse.
- People outside the circuit often feel art is both expensive and abstruse.
- The sequel, The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology (2012), is a little more abstruse.
- It might tell you that even the most abstruse mathematics has roots in simple, easily understood ideas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abstruse
- It contains “ab….use” ab is used in negative way, ‘ab’… ‘use’ nahi kar sakte, because it’s too much abstruse.
Abstruse – explanation (funny)
Fractious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fractious [frak-shuh s]
- (adj) (typically of children) irritable and quarrelsome; “they fight and squabble like fractious children”
- (adj) (of a group or organization) difficult to control; unruly. “the National Olympic Committee has to hold its fractious members together”
Fractious ( फ्रैक्शस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- झगड़ालू, बेलगाम, अनियंत्रित, लड़ाका
- late 17th century: from fraction, probably on the pattern of the pair faction, factious
Fractious in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Fractious caste conflicts are no more the sole preserve of the Hindi heartland.
- We saw him embrace Greg Chappell’s philosophy, if not necessarily his approach, during those fractious times between 2005 and 2007.
- Thus the monetary policy committee might appear as a fractious and divided house.
- A 100-day protest in 1991, caused by fractious disputes over the nature of course structure, is especially memorable.
- The accord, reached after long, fractious negotiations, marks a dramatic break from decades of animosity between the United States and Iran
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fractious
- Fractious – fracture ho gya hai, isleye itna irritating behave kar raha hai launda
Indian Fractious girlfriend
Choleric Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Choleric [kol-er-ik, kuh-ler-ik]
- (adj) easily moved to anger
- (adj) bad-tempered or irritable
Choleric (कालरिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Choleric in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- It was Nawazuddin’s portrayal of a choleric policeman that really steals the show.
- Known for his choleric attitude, actor Aditya Pancholi got into a heated argument with journalists at Santa Cruz
- When was the last time we remember him acting so choleric?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Choleric
- cholera ho gaya hai… isleye Choleric behave kar raha hai (irritated and bad-tempered)
Personality Types – Sanguine, melancholy, Choleric, Phlegmatic