- (verb) institute or conduct legal proceedings against (a person or organization). “they were prosecuted for obstructing the highway”
- (verb) institute legal proceedings in respect of (a claim or offence). “the state’s attorney’s office seemed to decide that this was a case worth prosecuting”
- (verb) carry on (a trade or pursuit).“”I am waiting for permission to prosecute my craft”
- (verb) continue with (a course of action) with a view to its completion. “a serious threat to the government’s ability to prosecute the war”
Prosecute meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अभियोग लगाना, अनुसरण करना, लगा रहना, जारी रखना, पीछा करना, निर्वाह करना, अभियोग चलाना, किये जाना, फौज दारी में नालिश करना, मुकदमा चलाना, मुक़दमा करना, अभियुक्त करना
- late Middle English (in prosecute (sense 2)): from Latin prosecut– ‘pursued, accompanied’, from the verb prosequi, from pro– ‘onward’ + sequi ‘follow’.
Prosecute in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Ishrat case: Guj govt denies nod to prosecute ex-cops
- Gujarat Govt Denied Sanction to Prosecute Ex Cops in Ishrat Jahan …
- Kamala Harris Vows to ‘Prosecute the Case’ Against Trump
- Manipur Govt Yet to Give Permission to CBI to Prosecute ‘Fake …
- Iran Should Reach Out to Labor Leaders, Not Prosecute Them
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Prosecute
- If you ‘Persistently’ tell someone ‘Cute’ he/she wil be irritated.
- sounds like prosecute which means to punish or torment
- if you’re not CUTE you’ll face PERSECUTE
Hurl Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) throw or impel (someone or something) with great force; “rioters hurled a brick through the windscreen”
- (verb) utter (abuse) vehemently; “the demonstrators hurled abuse at councillors”
- (informal) vomit; “you make me want to hurl”
- (informal) (noun) a ride in a vehicle; a lift; “hey pal, any chance of a hurl?”
Hurl (हर्ल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- जोर से फेंकना, जोर से चिल्लाना
- Middle English: probably imitative, but corresponding in form and partly in sense with Low German hurreln.
Hurl in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gold traders hurl black flags at Sushma Swaraj’s car.
- A few minutes later, they returned to the spot and hurled stones at the car and fled the scene.
- Mandya municipal councillors hurl abuses, come to blows.
- ‘Go Raksha’ activists hurl shoe at Kanhaiya.
- I’m also able to hurl myself around the station, though most of the time I only succeed in propelling myself away from the station.
Shoe hurled at Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal (Breaking News)
Vociferous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
Vociferous [voh-sif-er-uh s]
- (adj) conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
Vociferous (वोसिफरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुखर,शोरगुल करने वाला,कोलाहलकारी,कोलाहलपूर्ण,चिल्लानेवाला
Vociferous in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vociferous
Most Vociferous appeal in cricket